Our projects range from small schemes to some of the UK’s most high profile schemes such as civils works at Olympic Park, the retractable roof at Wimbledon’s Centre Court and Graylingwell Park, the UK’s first major carbon neutral development.
Our offering is defined by our people, so if you’re a team player, committed, talented and enthusiastic, you’re the kind of person we’re seeking.
We are one of the UK’s leading housebuilders. Our housebuilding division includes Linden Homes, which develops private and affordable homes for sale, and Galliford Try Partnerships, our specialist affordable housing business.
We are a major UK contractor, operating mainly under the Galliford Try and Morrison Construction brands. We work for clients across the public, regulated and private sectors, and develop long-term relationships based on our ability to provide whole-life solutions, high standards of project delivery and innovation. Our diverse business has expertise in key sectors ranging from water and transport to education and hotels.
Construction is organised into building and infrastructure businesses and also includes our investments business, as well as our multi-disciplined group of chartered surveyors and our national piling specialists.
For 100 years, Galliford Try has helped to shape the world around us. Today we are at the forefront of the construction industry with approximately 4,700 employees working on a huge range of housebuilding and construction projects. As a FTSE 250 listed UK business, our focus is on delivering first class business solutions and building long-term relationships with our customers and employees. Our involvement in some of the UK's most high profile and innovative projects ensures our employees benefit from unrivalled opportunities and career progression. For the latest opportunities, visit our vacancies website.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
A leading housebuilding and construction group, we are distinguished by:
- Our hybrid model of housebuilding and construction, reinforced by our vast experience and unmatched competency in regeneration, facilities management and PPP investments enables us to undertake the most complex of projects. Our integrated service offering means clients, partners and customers can rely on seamless solutions, one set of values, scale and specialism, financial strength and, ultimately, confidence in delivery.
- Our Innovation – we have played a major role in delivering some of the UK's most high profile and innovative schemes such as the retractable roof at Wimbledon's Centre Court; the restoration of St Pancras Chambers; Graylingwell Park, the UK's first major carbon neutral development; Sinclair Meadows, the UK’s first carbon negative social housing project; Olympic venues; the single largest onshore wind farm in Europe and we are currently constructing the Queensferry Crossing.
- Our Passion – passion is one of our Group’s values because we are committed and enthusiastic in all we do. This is reflected in the quality of our work and by some of the outstanding awards (link to 3.3 Our Awards) we have won.
- Sustainability - we aim to ensure the future sustainability of our business by making a positive impact in the areas in which we operate. This means managing our responsibilities in terms of health and safety, our people, environment and climate change, communities, procurement and supply chain, and customers.
- Customer Satisfaction - we pride ourselves on providing a quality service to all of our customers. In Housebuilding this means ensuring a smooth customer journey for those buying their dream property and in Construction, it means building long-term relationships with our clients, making us their partner of choice.