Our projects range from small schemes to some of the UK’s most high profile schemes such as civils works at Olympic Park, the retractable roof at Wimbledon’s Centre Court and Graylingwell Park, the UK’s first major carbon neutral development.
Our offering is defined by our people, so if you’re a team player, committed, talented and enthusiastic, you’re the kind of person we’re seeking.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then joining the Galliford Try Group is an excellent place to start. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which typically includes:
- 28 days holiday entitlement (plus Bank Holidays)
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible work arrangements for parents/carers
- Corporate discounts – offering a wide choice of discounted vouchers and services
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Save as You Earn - enables you to save on concessionary tax-free terms.
- Car/car allowance
- Bonus schemes
- Group “Stakeholder” pension plan for all salaried employees
- Private medical scheme options available for all salaried employees
- Employee assistance programme – free 24/7 lifestyle support service
- Life assurance scheme
- Sickness benefits
- Professional body membership fee paid
- Tailored training and development led by recognised industry bodies